מו״לים המציעים גישה נרחבת לתכנים בתקופת הקורונה
עודכן ב 02/11/2020 - 11:36
בהמשך למידע על מגוון השירותים של מערך הספריות שניתנים בצורה דיגיטלית, אנו רוצים ליידע אותכם על כך שלאור המצב הקיים, מספר מו"לים וספקי מידע מציעים גישה חופשית לחומרים אקדמיים רבים. חלקם פתחו מידע ומחקרים על מחלת הקורונה וחלקם פתחו חלקים נרחבים מהמאגרים שלהם לשימוש חפשי. להלן הפרטים:
To gain access, please click here
“COVID-19 Central” on AccessMedicine – Click here to access
American Medical Association
JAMA and related AMA journals related information is now open access at: https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jama/pages/coronavirus-alert
ACS- American Chemical Society
Cambridge U Press
To gain access, please click here
All relevant content on COVID-19 from the Dimensions platform is being made available as a single export file, updated daily. The file is available as a Google Sheet & as an Excel file hosted on figshare.
The file contains the details of (and links to) all relevant publications, data sets and clinical trials.
EBSCO Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19) Resource Center. Please click here to access.
Elsevier gives full access to its content on its COVID-19 Information Center for PubMed Central and other public health databases.
Click here to gain access
To gain access, please click here
Karger is making all published Coronavirus / COVID-19 articles freely available until the end of 2020. To make them easy to find, they have been grouped in a “Coronavirus Topic Article Package”, which can be found through the following link here.
Mary Ann Liebert
- The publisher collected all previously published content relevant to coronaviruses, viral immunology, telemedicine, and public health crises, and made them freely and immediately available here.
- The journal Genetic Engineering & Biotechnology News (GEN), has just published the definitive report 60 Drug Treatments in Development for Coronavirus and is reporting daily on coronavirus research development here.
- Other commentaries and research articles are being planned and commissioned from the most authoritative experts in their fields: coronavirus portal.
New England Journal of Medicine
- A page with a collection of free articles and other resources on the Covid-19 outbreak clinical reports, management guidelines, and commentary). for access click here.
- Covid-19 Case Reports.
- On the Front lines with Covid-19: What can we learn from each other? Click here.
New York Times
New York Times' most up-to-date information and guidance on the coronavirus. For access, please click here
Oxford U Press
OUP has made content from online resources and leading journals freely accessible to assist researchers, medical professionals, policy makers, and others working to address the coronavirus situation. Click here to gain access.
The latest coronavirus research and news items are freely available from Springer Nature:
Users will be logged in for 90 days after their initial authentication.
Taylor & Francis
Coronavirus reading list open access content.
Web of Science
Please click here in order to access.
- Free online access to a collection of more than 5,000 relevant journal articles, book chapters and entries in our major reference works
- Access to a free, real-time feed of the latest research and news on COVID-19, powered by Scitrus, Atypon's AI-driven personalized discovery application.
- Partners at the Cochrane Library have created two free Special Collections on COVID 19
- Free resources from Wiley for those interested in exploring historical perspectives on epidemics, methods used to control their spread, and associated health policies, see: Europe, 1817 or UK, 1854 or Hastings, 1873 or Sydney, 1895
Wolters Kluwer has a dedicated resource page where you can find a range of curated information and resources from their product portfolio that they have opened access to for the medical community during this time. They are updating these pages regularly with new resources:
- Wolters Kluwer COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Resources
- Ovid's COVID-19 Toolkit for Clinicians
- UptoDate product related information
האוניברסיטה הפתוחה החליטה לפתוח לשימוש חפשי, ללא תמורה מבחר מספרי הלימוד שלהם, עד סוף יוני.
את הספרים הפתוחים אפשר לראות באתר שלהם ישירות ב: https://www.openu.ac.il/about/pages/books.aspx .
Academic Video Online (Alexander Street, ProQuest)
Academic Video Online is the most comprehensive video subscription available to libraries. It delivers more than 62,000 titles spanning the widest range of subject areas including anthropology, business, counseling, film, health, history, music, and more. To gain access until the end of June, 2020 please click here
Access is available to the following resources until 11.9.2020:
- Eighteenth Century Journals - rare journals printed between c.1685 and 1835
- Literary Print Culture - one of the most important resources for understanding the workings of the early book trade, the printing and publishing community, the establishment of legal requirements for copyright provisions and the history of bookbinding
- Literary Print - Literary manuscripts, rare printed works, and personal papers of a range of leading literary figures, as well as unique access to a goldmine of rare and obscure literary texts and genres.
To gain access, please click on the following URLs and enter the log-in details listed below (please note that details are case sensitive):
Access to all journals is available for free. Click here in order to access.
Free access to all Berghahn Journals – new issues and all back issues until June, 30, 2020. Please click here to access.
The publisher offers eBook collections across the humanities and social sciences, with more then 6,000 titles, content from Bloomsbury’s latest research publications as well as a 100+ year legacy including Continuum, T&T Clark, Bristol Classical Press, Berg, The Arden Shakespeare and Hart Publishing. To gain access until the end of May, 2020 please click here
Cambridge U Press
- Textbooks on Cambridge Core - over 700 HTML textbooks.
- Cambridge Companions - a series of authoritative guides, written by leading experts, offering lively, accessible introductions to major writers, artists, philosophers, topics, and periods.
- Cambridge Histories - essential reference collection spanning 350 volumes in 10 subject areas.
- Cambridge Elements - are original, concise, authoritative, and peer-reviewed scholarly and scientific research, organized into focused series edited by leading scholars, and providing comprehensive coverage of the key topics in disciplines spanning the arts and sciences.
Access to all content is available until the end of May, 2020
All content is freely available to all people and the articles will be updated on daily basis on Covid-19.
- Access is granted to the Complete eJournal Package 2020. Access is valid from 06/04/2020 to 30/06/2020.
- Access to 75,000 DRM-free eBooks until June 30, 2020. To peruse the list of publishers, number of available titles and highlights from each Partner, please click here.
Dissertations Full Text (ProQuest)
The world's most comprehensive curated collection of dissertations and theses from around the world, offering 5 million citations and 2.5 million full-text works from thousands of universities all over the world. To gain access until the end of June, 2020 please click here
Journals content from 2018-2020 is freely available until June, 30, 2020. Please click here to access
- Access to 256 textbooks for all active ScienceDirect customers (including journals customers who do not currently have book access.
- Access to All Elsevier's eBooks collections
To gain access, please click here
Emerald Expert Briefings
Expert Briefings are impartial and actionable responses to macro-economic and geopolitical events, prepared for global political and business leaders to help them understand the implications and influence decision-making. to gain access please click here.
Open until 8.5.2020
- Gale Reference Complete provides subscription access to the large package of primary and secondary sources. Access is available until the end of Jun, 2020 at: ttps://www.galepages.com/isragrca Password – Israel
GeoScience World GSW
26000+ chapters in 1600+ Earth Sciences books from nine publishers are available for free until June, 30, 2020. Please click here to access
Harvard Business Publishing Collection (with EBSCO)
This collection contains the complete catalog of Harvard Business Review e-books. With over 600 e-books that include 400+ monographs, newly published e-books, seminal works, and 150+ article compilations of the HBR Classics series. Access is available until the end of May.
To gain access, please click here.
IEEE eLearning Library
This learning system delivers hundreds of course hours in core and emerging technologies, providing professionals, faculty, and students with a better way to learn. IEEE is a continuing education provider. To gain access until the end of June, 2020 please click here (choose courses in the search box)
John Libbey Eurotext
Access is free to most of the electronic journals. Please click here.
Free access of Science Education videos through June 15 for STEM teaching. Please click here to access
The publisher provides expanded access to content:
Please click here in order to access the above resources
- 26 journal archives in Public Health free for everyone through June 30, 2021.
Judaic Scholar Digital Reference Library
This library is a full-text searchable collection of scholarly Judaica published by outstanding publishers. It covers almost all areas of Jewish experience: the Bible, Talmud, Halakhah, Midrash, rabbinic, comparative law, history, theology, philosophy, Israel and Zionism, Galut/Diaspora, Holocaust, economics of Jewish life, Kabbalah, art, archaeology, as well as works in Hebrew, Aramaic and other Jewish languages.
To access the library, go to https://publishersrow.com/JDL/ and use code: ETZHAYIM. Access is available until August 1, 2020
(Please Register, if it is your first time)
Kanopy has put together a collection of (15 films, to start) that you can watch at no cost for the next 30 days (through April 12).
PDF with links to the Films.
All MIT eBooks is available until May 31th. Please click here in order to access.
Ohio State University Press
For the duration of this crisis, all Ohio State University Press monographs, and the linguistics textbook language files, will be open and free.
Ovid (Lippincott Williams and Wilkins)
- 5 Minute Clinical Consult - Fast, evidence-based answers to clinical questions at the point of care. Access is valid until 30/05/2020. Please click here
- LWW Health Library - Medical Education delivers basic sciences, anatomical sciences, and osteopathic medicine content. Access is valid until 30/05/2020. Please click here
Hundreds of academic books are now open for access for a short time only. Please note that a short signing up is necessary.
- To log in click on this link.
- Sign up by using the university's unique code: F3AA61
- Students tutorial
- Faculty tutorial
Project MUSE is pleased to support its participating publishers in making scholarly content temporarily available for free on their platform. MUSE expects to announce additional participants and will continually update the list of publishers offering free access to content on this webpage: https://about.muse.jhu.edu/resources/freeresourcescovid19/
ProQuest Ebook Central
All ProQuest Ebook Central ebooks are available until June 30th. Please click here in order to access. to gain full access Please register and create an account.
Royal Society of London
Access to all journals is available through the link here
- SAGE Research Methods – The database provides material to guide users through every step of the research process: from a quick dictionary definition, a case study example from a researcher in the field, a downloadable teaching dataset, a full-text title from the Quantitative Applications in the Social Sciences series, or a video tutorial showing research in action. To gain access, please click here
- Sage Video - is a series of online collections developed in partnership with leading academics, societies and practitioners, including many of SAGE’s own authors and academic partners, to deliver cutting-edge pedagogical collections mapped to disciplinary curricular needs within the social sciences. To gain access, please click here
- Sage eBooks - Thousands of carefully selected titles by world-class authors on hot topics across the social sciences including academic and supplementary titles, foundational books in core areas of research and debate, accessible student reference, and numerous practical professional titles in education. To gain access, please click here
Access is available until June 15th 2020
University of California Press
Access to all electronic journals is free via the link: https://www.ucpress.edu/journals
University of Michigan Press
Beginning on Friday, March 20, access restrictions will be removed for all 1,150+ titles in the UMP EBC until the end of April 2020. The UMP EBC contains the Press’s scholarly output published since 2012 as well as new books and older titles as they are digitized. Note they will be free-to-read, not to download, during this time. Click here to gain access.
Free access to almost all journal content published from 2001. Access is available until June 30, 2020
בעקבות הקורונה, אתר IBM החליט להרחיב את הגרסה הניסיונית שלו, ולאפשר אותה, בחינם, עד ה- 15 ביוני.
סטודנטים יכולים להוריד את התוכנה בקישור הנ"ל (בחינם - מדובר בגרסת ניסיון לזמן קצוב):
אנו נמשיך ונעדכן במידע נוסף בתקופה הקרובה.
מערך הספריות והמידע