In order to request material from interlibrary loan service you need to identify youself and fill out the interlibrary form.
After you receive confirmation for your user/name the Request Form will be displayed.
The service provides books and articles that are not available in the Bar-Ilan University libraries from other universities in Israel and abroad.
- All Bar-Ilan students and faculty are eligible to use the interlibrary loan.
- Up to 5 items can be ordered per week - Estimated time of arrival – within 14 working days.
- The reader will be notified by email when their order arrives.
- Books will be loaned out for a period of up to 8 weeks.
The service is free of charge.
- Any item that is not found in the Israeli libraries may be ordered from abroad. When filling out a request form please make a note that the material is not available in Israeli libraries.
Master and doctoral students and faculty are allowed to borrow books from other university libraries.
- Permission to borrow is valid for one academic year and is given upon request.
- Borrowers must comply with the lending library's policy.
- It is the borrower's responsibility to return borrowed materials by the due date.
- Borrowers must submit a form to the Interlibrary Loan Department in the Central Library.
- Forms can be found in the Interlibrary Loan Department or online.
In order to retrieve ordered material you must come to the Interlibrary Loan Department in the Central Library, ground floor, room C002.
Zehava Arbel - Zahava.Arbel@biu.ac.il
Gonen Newman - Gonen.Newman@biu.ac.il
Tamar Kravetz - firstname.lastname@example.org